I have been building relationships with prospective students and families for the last 20 years through my work in both selective colleges and universities and Jewish day schools. My areas of expertise include admission and recruitment, attrition prevention, use of technology in recruitment, and independent school communication and marketing.
I have an independent consulting practice, working primarily with Jewish day schools and synagogues. Recently I have been coaching schools in PEJE’s Atidenu Recruitment and Retention program. I have been an admission and recruitment expert for the Comparative Financial Benchmarking project at Yeshiva University’s Institute for University-School Partnership. For five years at the Partnership for Excellence in Jewish Education (PEJE) I was facilitator of the Admission Community of Practice, a virtual learning community of over 250 members, and led PEJE’s summer admission seminar (with Rheua Stakely). With PEJE and Measuring Success, I was part of the team that created the Admission Tracker.
My other professional experience in admission and recruitment includes:
- Independent consultant for projects with over 90 Jewish day schools
- Schools Associate for Measuring Success© Jewish Day School Parent Survey
- Director of Enrollment Management at Jack M. Barrack Hebrew Academy, Bryn Mawr PA
- Director of Admission, Doris and Alex Weber Jewish Community High School, Sandy Springs GA
- Associate Director of Admission, Agnes Scott College, Decatur GA
- Associate Director of Admission, Millsaps College, Jackson MS
- Coordinator of Outreach Services, College Access Planning Program, Education Services Foundation, Jackson MS
- Tour Coordinator, Office of Admissions, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati OH
My education spans a variety of topics, and I have degrees in Jewish Studies, Higher Education Administration and Supervision and College Counseling. I live in Solon, Ohio, with my husband, Rabbi Jim Egolf, and our sons, Jeremiah and Joshua.
I look forward to the opportunity to engage your school, synagogue, or community in creative solutions for your challenges.